Train to Win.tv are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at [email protected] with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Managing Director, Julie Mills, who will review your complaint and speak to the member of staff or department involved.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter or email.
- Within three days of the meeting, Julie will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Julie will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Director to review the complaint.
Complaints Handling Policy for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you wish to complain to Train to Win.tv about how your personal information has been processed; your (GDPR) complaint has been handled, or appeal against any decision made following a complaint you can do so by contacting our GDPR officer Tamsin Deutron-Yue via email, telephone or post at the following:
- [email protected]
- 0333 0069999
- Train to Win.tv, 1st Floor Connections House, 11a Kings Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU513AA
The complaints procedure for handling and escalation of these complaints is as follows:
- Complaints regarding how your personal information has been processed should be submitted to the Train to Win.tv Data Protection Officer, who will acknowledge receipt within 3 working days.
- The Data Protection Officer will review and respond in writing, to your complaint within 28 working days of receipt of the complaint. If an extension is required, this will be with the agreement of both parties and up to a maximum of a further 10 working days.
- If you dissatisfied with the way in which your complaint has been handled then you may write outlining your concerns to the Train to Win.tv and another Director will review you concerns responding within 28 working days.
- If you remain dissatisfied you may forward your complaint to:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF